The purpose of this Cookies Notice is to give You a better understanding of how cookies work and to provide You with clear information about the cookies that we use and Your choices when it comes to these technologies.
In case of any discrepancy between this language and the English language, the English language will prevail.
I. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files, normally consisting of letters and numbers, that are stored on Your device (computer, telephone, tablet, etc.) when You visit this Website. They can be used to collect information about You.
II. What kind of cookies exist?
In general, cookies can be classified in three different ways: by origin, by lifetime, by purpose.
Cookies can be classified depending on the organisation managing them, as follows:
- First-party cookies are generated and placed on the visitor’s device directly by the website that is visited. Their primary function is to support a positive user experience. The data collected by these cookies are usually only available to the website owner.
- Third-party cookies are created and placed by third parties other than the website that is visited. Third-party cookies are not managed by the website owner, but by another organisation that handles data obtained from the cookies.
Cookies may also be separate in two categories in relation to the period for which they are stored:
- Session cookies are temporary and expire as soon as the browser closes or at the end of the visit (session). They are normally used to store information which only needs to be kept while the visitor accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies are placed on the visitor’s device for a longer time period, which may be from a few minutes to several years. They remain valid until their set expiry date, unless manually deleted by the visitor before such expiry date. They are often used to remember the visitor’s preferences between browsing sessions.
Cookies can also be classified depending on their purpose:
- Strictly necessary (technical) cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation or access to secure areas of the website. They are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be refused.
- Preference (functional) cookies allow a website to personalize the browsing experience by remembering preference settings that change the way the website behaves or displays, such as the visitor’s chosen language or the region in which it is located. Unlike necessary cookies, these cookies support additional functionality that enhances the website. Not accepting these cookies may cause slow website performance or poorly adapted recommendations.
- Analytical (performance) cookies allow the website owner to recognize and count the number of visitors and to track and analyse their interactions with the website (such as the pages visited and the links used). The information collected is used for statistical purposes only, with the aim of introducing improvements to the website.
- Marketing (targeting) cookies enable the website owner to track visitors’ activity on the website, in order to display advertisements that are meaningful and attractive to them. These cookies, unlike statistical cookies, are used to support online marketing and help advertisers, for example, to deliver more relevant ads. They are persistent cookies and almost always from third parties.
III. What types of cookies do we use?
This Website uses only the cookies listed in the table appearing below.
|Name of the cookie||Cookie type||First or third-party cookies||Purpose||Retention period|
|.ASPXANONYMOUS||FIRST PARTY COOKIES||This cookie is necessary so that you can use the applications on this website and navigate on this site. Without this cookie, applications such as the ‘where to buy’ do not work.||4 months|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||FIRST PARTY COOKIES||This cookie is necessary so that you can use the applications on this website and navigate on this site. Without these cookies, applications such as the where to buy do not work.||When browser is closed|
|WOLF.CookieHelper.Continent||FIRST PARTY COOKIES||Cookie that determines on which continent the user is located||15 months|
|WOLF.CookieHelper.Country||FIRST PARTY COOKIES||Cookie that determines in which country the user is located||12 months|
|WOLF.CookieHelper.Profile||FIRST PARTY COOKIES||Cookie that classifies the user within one of the 3 defined profiles||15 months|
|WOLF.CookieHelper.Publication||FIRST PARTY COOKIES||Cookie that selects the language of the user||15 months|
|bku||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||AddThis social sharing widget. Registers user data, such as IP address, geographic location, visited websites and which ads the user clicked, with the goal of optimizing the display of advertisements based on the user's movement on websites using the same ad network.||15 months|
|loc||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||AddThis social sharing widget. Geolocation, which is used to help providers determine how users share that information geographically (status level).||3 months|
|mus||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||AddThis social sharing widget. No real info on this cookie known.||12 months|
|na_id||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||AddThis social sharing widget. No real info on this cookie known.||13 months|
|na_tc||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||AddThis social sharing widget. No real info on this cookie known.||15 months|
|ouid||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||AddThis social sharing widget. Uniquely assigned machine-generated user ID||13 months|
|ssc||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||AddThis social sharing widget. This cookie tracks sharing when the AddThis functionality is used||13 months|
|uid||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||Permanent cookie that stores information about the user's login time||24 hours|
|uvc||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||AddThis social sharing widget. Detects how often AddThis meets the same user.||13 months|
|xtc||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||AddThis social sharing widget. Registers the sharing of content by the user via social media.||12 months|
|__atrfs||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||AddThis social sharing widget. Used to collect anonymous statistical data.||13 months|
|__atssc||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||AddThis social sharing widget. This cookie tracks sharing when the AddThis functionality is used||13 months|
|__atuvs||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||AddThis social sharing widget. This is believed to be a new cookie from AddThis which is not yet documented, but has been categorized on the assumption it serves a similar purpose to other cookies set by the service.||24 months|
|di2||THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
Addthis social sharing widget. Checks the expiration dates of other cookies
|vc||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||AddThis social sharing widget. This cookie tracks sharing when the AddThis functionality is used||24 months|
|_ga||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||Google Analytics. Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistics about how the visitor uses the website.||26 months|
|_dc_gtm||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||Google Tag Manager. Used to control the loading of a Google Analytics script tag.||26 months|
|_gid Google Analytics.||THIRD PARTY COOKIES||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistics about how the visitor uses the website.||26 months|
IV. How to manage cookies?
The installation of certain cookies is subject to your consent. You are able to accept or decline such cookies when You enter Website, through the pop-up banner. Alternatively, You can manage Your cookie preferences through Your browser settings.
Find out how to manage cookies on those popular browsers (to find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website):
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
V. Contacting Us
If there are any questions regarding this Cookies Policy, You may contact Wolf Oil using the Contact Us section on this Website or by email to email@example.com
Last Updated: 20 September 2023